Watercolor Cakes for Painting
1 Tbs. clear vinegar
1 Tbs. baking soda
1 Tbs. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. corn syrup
3 small plastic bottle lids
1. Mix vu=inegar and baking soda in a bowl.
2. When it stops fizzing, add cornstarch and corn syrup.
3. Blend well. The mixture will have a strange cakelike consistency.
4. Divide micture into the 3 lids. For each color blend in a few drops of food coloring with paintbrush.
(for brighter colors just add more food coloring)
5. Use immediately OR after the colors have dried into cakes you can swirl a wet brush into the colors to start painting...
Virtual Sefer Copyright © 1998, 1999 Brent Sims. All Rights Reserved.